Friday, March 15, 2013

Internet fast


No I did not mistype it.. i did not intend to say fast internet. Today fast internet has almost become one of the basic needs of man.
Food.. optional.
Clothing.. minimalistic.
Shelter… variable.
Fast internet.. essential.

While on holiday, we also took a holiday from the internet. It was not by choice, despite my wanting to make it all spiritual and deck it out with higher motives. It was because where we were, we just did not have access to it in the United States of America. It is indeed paradoxical and satirical, that while in Manali we have a wifi campus, but while in the mecca of technological progress, we did not have access to the internet, despite our best efforts to get “online”.

That did give us an internet free holiday, which in retrospect was very useful indeed. It heightened the awareness of how much time I actually spend surfing the wi, and fie on me for doing so. I realise how essential it is to optimise my “favourite” bookmarks, and minimise my “windows” viewing sites that are “not for profit.”

For those of you who were wondering about my wi silence, i value the time you give to us as a website and for reading  my posts, and promise to keep them succint and informative, to also optimise your wi times.

Please continue to “watch this space”.

With my regards and thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment